- akalmandh intelligent II akele alone I aksar oftenI
- achooth untouchableI ajeeb wonderful I adhalat court
- adhikaar power I anaaj grain I anuchith improper Ianokha rareI
- afsose alas!sorrowI abhi now.at presentI alug separatelyI
- aajkal now-a-daysI akhir finally,at the end I aataah wheat flourI aadhat habit I aadhmi man I Aaraam rest I aasaan easyII
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Posted by gnr1932 at 6:25 PM
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
- akeleh akeleh kahan bhi muth jawo.
- Don't go anywhere alone.
- Akalmundh loak kee adhat bahuth achcha hotha hai.Intelligent people have good habits.
- aajkal aaadhmi aaasaan say bahuth aaraam kartha hai.
- Nowadays the man easily takes too much rest.
- Abhi abhi myn hindi seeekthee hoon.
- I learn Hindi now.
- Aksar jhoot bolna achcha naheen hai.
- To tell lies often is not good.
- myn aksaar cinema jaathee hoon.
- I go often to the movies.
- Myn akeleh cinema naheen jathee hoon.
- I do not go to the movies alone.
Posted by gnr1932 at 6:30 PM
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Posted by gnr1932 at 1:57 AM
Monday, July 8, 2013
- Laugh and be Merry----John Masefield
- Earth-----Khalil Gibran
- Don't quit ------Edgar A.Guest
- The Apology-----Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Be glad your nose is on your face---Jack Prelutsky
- A sonnet for my incomparable mother.---
- F. Joanna
- The flying wonder.
- Rose Mary and Stephen Vincent Benet.
Posted by gnr1932 at 9:10 AM