Tuesday, August 11, 2015

conjugation of English verbs active and passive voice

  1. I play foot-ball. The foot -ball is played by me.
  2. I am playing foot-ball.The foot ball  is being played by me.
  3. I have played foot-ball.The foot -ball has been played by me.
  4. I have been playing foot-ball. No Passive voice.
  5. I played foot-ball. The foot-ball was played by me.
  6. I was playing football.The football was being played by me.
  7. I had played football. The football had been played by me.
  8. I had been playing football. No Passive voice.
  9. I will play football. The football will be played by me.
  10. I will be playing football. NO Passive voice.
  11. I will have played football. The football will have been played by me.
  12. I will have been playing football.  No Passive voice.
  13. Note::::: In active voice we have 12 sentences.
  14. In Passive voice we have only 8 sentences.
  15. You have to learn all verbs conjugations
  16. To see is infinitive.
  17. see- saw-seen-sees-seeing.
  18. he sees/she sees/it sees.
  19. I am seeing / I was seeing/ I will be seeing/
  20. All verbs having object  /s are Transitive verbs.
  21. Verbs having no object/s are Intransitive verbs.
  22. I eat slowly. No object.ask the question what or which? No answer.
  23. I eat chocolate.Object chocolate. what do you eat? which one do you eat? chocolate is the answer and the object.
  24. I hope your doubts are cleared.
  25. Learn all conjugation of all verbs especially of the Transitive verbs which have object/s.


No comments:

Post a Comment