Saturday, March 28, 2015

learn these words

  1. Now- abb- abhi-
  2. then - thubb- thabhi
  3. When- kub-kabhi
  4. today- aaj
  5. Tomorrow- kal
  6. yesterday- kal
  7. This-yay
  8. that-woh
  9. name- naam
  10. house-ghar
  11. they-way
  12. night-raath
  13. word- bath
  14. matter- bath
  15. kya baath hai?What's the matter?
  16. listen to this word.yay baath suno.
  17. cow-Gaayi
  18. mango- aam
  19. work- kaam
  20. to fly= udd
  21. to get up -utnaa
  22. to write -likh
  23. oil- thale
  24. himself- khud.
  25. Aaj Ravi waar hai. myn Hindi class mayn hoon.today is Sunday.I am in Hindi class.
  26. kal Soam waar hai. Myn college jaawoongi/jaawoonga.
  27. tomorrow is Monday. I will go to the college.
  28. Yesterday was Saturday. kal Saniwaar thaaa.thaa.thaaa.
  29. Hum mandhir gayeh they. We went to the temple.
  30. Myn mandhir gaya thaa. Myn mandhir gayee thee.
  31. I went to the temple.
  32. Myn kal idher aaayee thee./thaa/ I came here yesterday.
  33. Aap ghar per naheen they. You were not at home.
  34. Abhi myn class mayn acchi tharah sothee hoon.
  35. I sleep in the class very nicely.
  36. Abhi myn shaadi karneh kay liyeh  sochthee hoon.
  37. I think of getting married now.
  38. Myn Soneykay time sochthee /sochthaa naheen.
  39. I don't think at the time of my sleep.
  40. Myn kub college jaawwonga/jaawoonghee?
  41. when will I go to college?
  42. woh kya hai?what's that?
  43. Thub myn wahan thee/thaa/ I was there then.
  44. Myn idher aayee/aayaa.Phir myneh yeh dekha.
  45. I came here, then I saw this.
  46. Myn idher Aayee/aayah baadh mayn myn so gaya/gayee
  47. I came here then/aftewards I slept.
  48. Mera naam mujeh maloom naheen hai.
  49. I don't know my name.
  50. Yeh ghar mera naheen hai.this is not my house.this house is not mine.
  51. Way sub cinema jaa raheh hein.They are all going to the cinema.
  52. Myn raath mayn owr dhin mayn bhee sothee hoon.
  53. I sleep in the day / and/also/ in the night too.
  54. Gaayi dhoodh dethee hai.Cow gives milk.
  55. wo ghass khathee hai.The cow eats grass.
  56. Ghass hara hai.the grass is green.
  57. gaayi hara ghass khathee hai.the cow eats the green grass.
  58. Phir Safedh dhooth dethee hai.then the cow gives white milk.
  59. Yay kaisa ho saktha hai? How this can happen?
  60. Mujeh Aam khaanaa  pasand hai.
  61. I like to eat mangoes.
  62. Myn aam khathee/khathaa hoon. I eat mango.
  63. mera ghar yahan naheen hai. My house is not here.
  64. Khana/Peena/ rona/ sona mera kaam hai.
  65. to eat /to drink/to cry/to sleep is my work.
  66. Haawaai jehaz akaash mayn udthee hai.
  67. The plane flies  in the sky.
  68. hawa wind /air/ Jehaz ship   aeroplane/plane
  69. Myn chitti likhthee hoon. I write a letter.
  70. Mera chitti bahuth lambhee hogi.
  71. My letter will be very long.
  72. Myn thale naheen pasand karthee hoon.
  73. I do not like /wish to have oil.
  74. Myn Cadbury's chocolate bahuth pasandh karthee hoon.
  75. I like Cadbury's chocolate too much.
  76. woh kudh yeh kaam kiyaa.
  77. He did his job himself.
  78. Karna to do.
  79. Kaam karna achcha hai.
  80. To do work is good.
  81. Myn yay kaam khood karthee hoon.
  82. I do this work myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment